Sunday, June 21, 2015

So it's been almost a year since my last post! Yikes! I've been terribly busy this ending school year OTL I didn't have much time to really get on here and do anything. I didn't even get to watch dramas in months! Yeah, MONTHS. It was so painful....I missed out so much on whats new with dramas and any new releases and such. It was terrible. 

But now its summer for me! So I have lots of free time to work on the blog! I'm really hoping I can be more active but honestly I can't make any promises. My goal right now is to just do what I can and be frequent. 


I changed the new layout again, I'm going to decorate it up a bit by making my own banner hopefully and maybe make my own background. I also want to fix the pictures for the posts just so that most of the posts will pop out more and be more eyecatching. 

I have some drafts still I need to work on so I'll try to get to work on those soon~ 

Right now, I'm watching Smiling Pasta! It's a taiwanese drama and it stars Cyndi Wang! She's so funny in this one haha It's kind of cheesy and a bit too silly but it's still good. Not bad honestly, again just really silly. I'm in the middle of episode 22 I think out of 27. So I'm hoping I can catch up soon!


Afterwards, I'm planning on watching Who Are You: School 2015. This is why I related the poll to this drama since I'm probably going to watch this later on. I actually had no idea that this even existed until a few days ago when my friend mentioned that she just finished it! xD I was like "WHAT?? THEY HAVE A NEW SEASON??" 


Sigh, this is what I get for being under a rock for almost a year in the drama world...
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment