Wednesday, August 15, 2012



I'm going to start writing drama reviews! Though I'm still new at making reviews so please be easy on me, hehe. I'm going to review japanese, taiwanese, and korean dramas. I hope you enjoy them ^^ And hopefully it'll be helpful to you.
My format of my reviews:

I'll start with the synopsis of the drama, just to show what it's about.

After the synopsis I'll start the review and it'll consist of my thoughts of the drama.

And then there's the "Should you watch it?" sectiion, where its basically kind of like a rating of the drama. Of course, its your decision to watch it or not, so I'm not trying to force you or anything. I might change this section but I'm still working on it since I just started this blog.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know ^^
Thank you for reading this~ ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment