Friday, March 14, 2014

 http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37000000/My-Love-from-Another-Star-korean-dramas-37001106-1920-1080.jpg
If you didn't know "My Love From The Star" ended 2 weeks ago, leaving me devastated that such a good drama has come to an end.
I won't go on too much about it since I'll save that for my future review on it. However, I can say that the ending left me in tears. The drama overall was nicely done with a great combination of different genres mixed into one with cheesy love scenes that work together! Although I wouldn't say that the ending was the greatest thing ever but it was really good and was not disappointing at all.
I hope the rumor of Jun Ji Hyun (Cheon Song Yi from MLFTS) leaving the entertainment scene is false because she really amazed me here. I want to see more of her work in the future. Although if it's true, I'll respect her decision since it is her life afterall and she should do what makes her happy. Not to mention I can watch her older dramas/movies that I haven't seen yet (*cough*My Sassy Girl*cough*).
http://couch-kimchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/feat2.jpg
Now off to "I Need Romance 3" which ended about a week ago. I think this season was probably the best amongst all the seasons. However I still love season 1 but just not as much with this season. I don't really want to go into talking about season 2 because that one was kind of disappointing. Anyways "I Need Romance 3" really got me hooked in the first couple of episodes. Now it did sort of drag but I think the chemistry between the couples (and Sung Joon) was what kept me going. It still had all the elements of the season but I think it was done a bit better.
http://static.dramastyle.com/images/1/5/Can-We-Love-Korean-Drama-2014_9615_thumb.jpg
Alright so two nights ago I watched the first episode of  "Can We Love?" and well...it was alright. It wasn't really that captivating but it was interesting. The storyline sort of reminds me of I Need Romance considering it involves 3 women in their 30s struggling with love and life in general. But I'm hoping that this drama will end up good despite the not-so-impressive first episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment