Sunday, December 29, 2013


I started watching it two a few weeks ago and it's very good! I really like it and I can't wait for more episodes.
Just the plot line of including aliens already makes it awesome. It's a wonderful drama so far. It's hilarious and addicting to watch.

Song Yi is really funny and I enjoy her character a lot. She quite strong and usually keeps her chin up high for the press but also inside she's quite weak with dealing with a bunch of criticism from the public. She's one of the rreasons  why I really  like this drama.

Another thing is that this is my first Do Soo Hyun drama.  And I seriously regret not watching his dramas before. 
Picture

But seriously I really like the whole "being an alien and living throughout the past 400 years thing".  It's great but at the same time horribly unrealistic. Although this is a drama and it also involves aliens so I wouldn't  be surprised. 

Anyways I'm eager for the next episodes.  I feel like this drama will end up really good as long as they don't screw up the story. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi emotaco i like your drama reviews and i review dramas myself too so please check me out at http://writere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright :D And thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete