Thursday, June 12, 2014

To answer that question, kind of. It's been far too long since I've watch a drama. The reason is because I got way too busy with school work and doing volunteering that I really had no time to watch anything. But now it's summer and I should already have completed like 3 dramas already but unfortunately I haven't even made progress with "Can We Love?" .  What's holding me back? Well I started this cartoon show (I will not say which one) and its really good and all but I've been craving for watching a drama and those DramaFever newsletters aren't helping either. 
I could watch a drama in between watching the other show but I just have a rule that I only watch one show at a time and will only watch more than one if one is currently airing and that I have to watch something else during the time period of waiting for a new episode. 

But anyways hopefully I can go back to my drama mode..I really miss my marathons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment