Sunday, November 24, 2013

Synopsis: Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In's roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he's known for his stoic poker face. He's a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women's feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn't stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her? (credit: dramawiki)

Review: One of my favorite korean dramas. This really brings back some memories. I loved the chemistry that the two main leads had (Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin). The two main characters had such a good connection between the two and the romance made it even better. It's a really funny drama just how you would expect it to be from reading the synopsis. Guy pretends to be gay to become the female lead's roommate? Who wouldn't want to watch that? It's a perfect romantic comedy idea. However it kind of drags a bit but I think the drama itself makes up for it. However, Kae In doesn't have much of a backbone (kind of like most other kdrama female leads) and it may get frustrating at times because of that. Also the misunderstandings of the characters are quite annoying to deal with. But on the other hand, this drama wasn't really disappointing to me. I really liked it and considering it was my first Lee Min Ho drama, it really left me a great impression of him. The OST was quite good too, it had a very pop-ish and happy tune with it from what I remember. Overall, I enjoyed this drama a lot.

Should you watch it? Yes, this drama is very good. It's not exactly amazing I'd say but it is definitely a good drama that won't disappoint. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment