Sunday, October 14, 2012



Synopsis: The management company of the idol group A.N.JELL insisted on adding a new singer to the group as the lead vocal, Tae Kyung's voice was hurting. However,the new member, Mi Nam, had to go to the States to repair a botched eye job just before signing the contract. His agent came up with the idea of having his twin sister, Mi Nyu,to stand in for him and pretend that she was her brother. The two of them grew up in an orphanage and Mi Nyu, who was all set to become a nun, agreed to this charade as she didn't want to spoil her brother's chance of fame which would make it easier to look for their mother...(from mysoju.com)

Review: I'll just be honest here, when I saw this drama I thought it was awesome! It was the first korean drama I completed and I loved it! After watching many other korean dramas, I realized it really isn't the best but in my opinion, its still a pretty good drama. Its really funny and enjoyable~ Some parts actually made me cry T.T I actually don't remember much about the drama D: Though there were some memorable moments but I'm afraid to mention about them because I don't want to spoil it! >.< Oh and the cast was pretty good ;D But just like in every drama, there's usually some characters you'll dislike. Some parts of the drama you love and some you won't but it all depends on your perspective. The ending wasn't really that great but the drama itself was nice. Also, I love the OST <3

Should you watch it? Well if you enjoy idol dramas, I think you should watch it :) Also, this drama was hilarious! So if you're a comedy lover (like me ^^) then you must watch it!  It has its cute and funny moments which are unforgettable! This drama is very enjoyable and I'm sure it'll make you smile :D And also how can you resist Jeremy's cuteness? ^0^

0 comments:

Post a Comment