Tuesday, July 31, 2012



Synopsis: "Based on a popular comic, this hilarious comedy follows the chaos, troubles and friendship at a boys’ boarding school after a girl-disguising-a-boy joins. Mizuki ASHIYA (Maki HORIKITA) has just come back to Japan from California where she was raised. She fell in love with a hopeful high jump hero Izumi SANO (Shun OGURI), but he has quitted after an accident. As she wants him to go back to the sport once again, she enters the same high school as a boy! With a short hair, flattened chest and lowered voice, she starts sharing the same room with Sano at the dorm. Living in a dorm at a boys’ high school is hard enough; changing clothes, bathrooms, etc., but things get even more complicated when Shuichi NAKATSU (Toma IKUTA) has a fancy feeling about Mizuki while Sano notices Mizuki is actually a girl and falls in love with her but she doesn’t notice he knows! .." -(from mysoju.com)

My Review: This was my first japanese and asian drama.  Recommended by a wonderful friend, it was amazing! It was hilarious, made me cry in some parts, and made my heart beat fast. I loved it! When I first started it, I wasn't sure if I should watch it since I didn't know what it was and once I finished the first episode, I wanted to watch more! I finished this in about 3 days! It was really good and lead me to watch other japanese dramas ^^ 

Should you watch it? Most definitely! :D Its really entertaining! If you like romantic comedies then this is for you! Or you if like dramas about school life, but seriously this is an amazing drama :) I'm sure you'll enjoy watching it.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

2 comments:

  1. i really want to watch this .it looks really interesting ! and now that they made a korean version of it im even more curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should if you have time ^^ And ikr! I haven't watched the korean version yet but my friend says its really good so far :)

      Delete